Food is crucial when travelling. Your energy levels rely on the nutrients you eat to get you through the day. Luckily, New York City is filled with delicious restaurants that offer amazing dining. Here are a few memorable places that my taste buds couldn't get enough of!
- BY CHLOE is an amazing vegan restaurant that packs a punch. They offer everything from veggie burgers, salads and best of all; vegan mac'n cheese. Their homemade sauces (ketchup and chipotle) pair perfectly with their fries. It does tend to get a little crowded, but it's definitely worth it. Even if you are an avid meat eater, give this place a try, you won't regret it.
- Raymi is a modern take on Peruvian cuisine. I had the classic ceviche which was fresh.The grilled octopus was perfectly cooked and glazed in a tasty sauce. Keep in mind that the plates are considerably small. The real show stopper was the desert. The quinoa brownie had a soft center that was irresistible. At first, I was hesitant to try it since it was made with quinoa but my mom reassured me that it was baked in quinoa flour. It was truly the best brownie I have ever eaten.
- Georgetown Cupcakes satisfied my sweet tooth. I really insisted on going since I'm a big fan of the show, and it definitely lived up to its reputation. The cupcakes were extremely moist and the icing was fluffy and sweet. If you're a fan of cupcakes, this place is a must.
- Ivan Ramen serves hardy ramen and delicious appetizers. Their fried chicken and pork buns were so full of flavor, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it! The broth was savory and the bowls were filled with veggies and noodles. Even the boiled eggs were soft and filled with flavour.
- Aquagrill caters to seafood fanatics. They offer everything from oysters to all kinds of fish. The cod with mushroom ravioli was cooked to perfection. The octopus salad was tender and refreshing. For desert, the sorbet platter had a wide variety of refreshing flavors such as coconut, passionfruit, strawberry and watermelon.
Where's your favorite place to eat? Leave it in the comments!
I'm no dermotologist. Skincare is quite new to me and my routine has always been very simplistic. Regardless, I've recently establis...
Let's face it, we (students) all anxiously look forward to summ er, and wh en it finally arrives, we are left with nothing to do. We hav...
Denim shorts are a staple piece to have in your wardrobe. Just like jeans, they have been around for a while now and never seem to go out o...
Have you ever felt like you just blinked and then suddenly 16 years of your life have just flown by? That's my current state. As you get...